As the Millennials come into their own a little more each day in the real estate world, reaching new leads through technology becomes more and more important.
The younger generations use technology more than older ones do and they use it in different ways. In fact, technology is largely how younger consumers interact with their world of needs and wants.
In other words, it's how they research and buy almost everything.
For the savvy real estate agent who wants to thrive and grow, that means using technology to market to and attract new leads should be job #1 today - and for the future. Without it, your business will slowly atrophy over time.
It's now time to "get digital or get gone."
Yet for most agents, placing and running successful digital ads that are not a total waste of time and money is almost impossible to do. As a result, most abandon this very powerful and effective way to get more real estate leads and best competitors.
- Paid advertising is a career field unto itself, so DIY agents effectively need to cross-train in the complex, ever-changing field of digital marketing (not to mention its technology and software)
- Running ads takes learning some fairly complex tools from Google, Facebook, and Twitter
- It's very expensive, as digital ads must be targeted specifically to reach the right audience or bad targets will "click up" all your budget
- You must develop a very involved, informed ad strategy for who to reach and with what info (it ain't as simple as the ad providers make it seem)
- Running digital ads is very, very time consuming, as you must continuously analyze and improve ad performance throughout the year
- Customer behaviors change all the time, so ads must also change to match their behavioral changes from month to month
It's no wonder most agents who try to run Google AdWords or Facebook ads give up quickly.
As well, a whole ecosystem of real estate vendors effectively perpetuates this effect by preying on agents. They simply sign them up, take their cash, run some indiscriminate ads targeted solely at the agent's city or zip, then ask for more money each month without showing the agent how well or poorly they did, how they targeted in the first place, which ads performed better than others, how users clicked on the ads and how they should adapt, and on and on and on.
Again, agents leave with a bad image of how effective well-run ads can be at getting leads to their real estate agent websites.
Here at HomePocket, we say it's time to fix this problem and get agents the leads they want using digital ads done the right way.
The Real Estate Digital Ad "Easy Button"
Introducing our LeadWallet Pushbutton Digital Ads for Facebook (and, later this month, Google and Twitter too!).
Now, all subscribers to our LeadWallet Lead Generation, Marketing Insights Search Enhancement or our Websites for Real Estate Agents can log into our mobileweb.homepocket.com mobile app and place 30 days of highly-targeted digital ads as often as they like by, you guessed it, simply pushing a button.
But that's not the best part.
Because we link the agent's website into our system when they subscribe to LeadWallet, Marketing Insights or buy one of our custom websites, our system continuously collects a mountain of data on who's visiting their sites and who they are as consumers.
From there, we automatically analyze the data and boil it down to show the agent their best, most engaged audience across dozens of criteria, from age, gender and location to the wide variety of interests they have from their web personas and profiles.
That means agents see the best targets for their local markets and can target them directly with ads to get more leads from those most likely to actually be a lead for them.
Simply put, we take every single problem out of running digital ads so real estate agents no longer have to waste time and money getting more leads throughout the year or in slow, lull periods.
How? Our pushbutton ads let you:
- Know who your most engaged website viewers are
- Identify the best future leads to target
- Place a targeted ad in under a minute
- Get more of the right kind of traffic to your website (i.e. active buyers and sellers)
- See over time how your marketing dollars are being spent (i.e. measure ROI)
In other words, agents now have the "easy button" for getting their brand and services in front of better prospects.
As well, for each ad we always show you exactly how your ads are doing:
- Budget Remaining
- Number of Impressions Seen
- Number of Clicks
- Cost per Click
In short, no longer is there a reason to be afraid of digital ads. Sign up for our very affordable LeadWallet Lead Generation app, our Marketing Insights web monitoring or get a highly-searchable new website and you too can just log in, check your best audience, push a button and get more leads from effective digital ads on Facebook, Google, and Twitter.
It's just that easy.
Sign up for 30-min demo today! Your wallet will thank you.
More Resources for You
- Why is targeting important in digital ads? - https://www.martechadvisor.com/articles/ads/why-target-advertising-is-an-important-marketing-component-today/
- Why Google AdWords isn't practical for DIY Small Businesses - https://smallbiztrends.com/2011/02/google-adwords-too-complicated-small-businesses.html
- Why small businesses should use Facebook Ads - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/matthew-tyson/why-small-businesses-shou_b_10046180.html
- 62% of small businesses say their digital ads miss their marks - https://smallbiztrends.com/2017/01/do-facebook-ads-work.html
About the Author
After having spent my career in Information Technology and government service for the US Intelligence Community, I'm helping build a better, more direct way to connect home buyers and sellers. We think real estate can be a better, more convenient experience for everyone involved and we're out to make it happen! Our solutions will change the way buyers, sellers and realtors market themselves and connect with one another. We're just getting started! In fact, it's our goal to make the home buying and selling experience as much as possible like what we've all become accustomed to with the likes of Amazon, Zappos, LetGo and other powerful, simple, easy and convenient solutions that have transformed our lives as consumers.Follow on Twitter More Content by Rebekah Polancich